My name is Kati and reading is my passion. As a young person, I always had a book in hand: Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys, Cinderella, The Bobsey Twins, Harry Potter, American Girls, Dear America, Dr. Seuss, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Saddle Club, Shel Silverstein, Gossip Girl, Little House on the Prairie, Paddington Bear, Encyclopedia Brown—just to name a few. As an impressionable tween, I discovered the sexy, bodice ripping world of romance. I haven't looked back since. Five years ago, I created Romancing Rakes as a way for me to share my love for this genre. Four years ago, I became half of the blogging duo behind Romancing Rakes For the Love of Romance. When not designing, blogging or reading, I spend my time ogling the local firemen behind the safety of my Union Jack sunglasses at Starbucks. A lover of the color pink, you can always spot me at conferences with a giant pink bag or bright pink shoes.
7 Things About Me:
1. I met Robert Pattinson once upon a cold dark night…
2. I objectify men for a living. Follow my objectification @studiosmexy.
3. I am a DIY amateur who always ends up hot glueing my fingers together.
4. I am obsessed with the color PIIIIINK!
5. I say y’all. A lot.
6. I jam out to Taylor Swift and Spice Girls while I blog or design.
7. I like listening to audiobooks by my favorite Youtubers.